All graduate students applying for any type of financial assistance must complete all sections of this form.
To be considered for financial aid, you must:
We strongly encourage students keep copies of all forms submitted for their records.
- Be officially accepted into a program of study at Wheelock College by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 5 credits per academic semester (for most forms of financial assistance).
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States or its trust territories.
- Maintain compliance with Selective Service registration.
- Be free from default on any previous Federal student loan or aid refund obligation.